One eye short, Reverend Devlin was not exactly what you'd expect from your regular kind of preacher. The years had not been his friend: wrinkles creased his scarred face and cracked his pale skin alongside his hard grey eyes. Most people would have mistaken him for the devil himself, were it not for the white priest collar encompassing his neck while adding credibility to his appearance.
- Combining third person action, horse-riding and sneak'em up assassination with a cinematography inspired rail shooter FPS mode. Wanted Guns is an action game set in Mexico and the Wild West during the American Civil War.
- You play as Reverend Devlin, an unforgiving priest whose dubious past as former leader of Los Gauchos, a Mexican gang of gold-thieving gunslingers, has finally come back to haunt him.
- Shoot, ride, and sneak your way through a variety of locales including the Mexican ghost town of El Cuervo Perdido, the abandoned mines of the McCray brothers, and the renowned mountain woods of Colorado.
- A slew of trigger happy enemies - ride 'em down or kill them using an impressive arsenal of typical western firearms including dual revolvers, double bareled shotguns, Winchesters, and dynamite. In addition, enemies can quietly be assassinated using the deadly Mexican cross-bow or a razor-sharp Apache blade.
2. Mount using Daemon Tools Lite